POINT OF SALE IS A PIECE OF CAKE!
Website looking drab when your business is fab? Let us give your online storefront a remodel!
Our expert web designers can build a custom site from the ground up that allows your employees to access and order branded material easily. Online storefronts help businesses keep branding and messaging consistent while keeping costs down. Here are some key features our clients love:
Storefront – What Users Love:
- Users love the simple add to cart and check out ordering process.
- Users love the simple web to print services.
- Users love the simple password reset tool.
- Users love the tracking numbers automatically emailed to user upon shipping
- Users can enter new shipping address, create an address book, or change shipping address at point of order
- Users can also change the shipping method at point of order (optional).
- Users experience: Once a user has placed an order, they can log back in, view a list of previous orders, find tracking at a glance, and re-order an entire previous order.
Storefront – What Admins Love:
- Admins can access reporting tools 24/7
- Admins can access inventory 24/7
- Admins can add or remove users 24/7
- Admins can change passwords 24/7
- Admins can enable an approval process (optional)
- Admins can approve or decline orders.
- Admins can remove an item from the order without canceling the entire order.
- Admins can also adjust the quantity of each item before approving or declining the order.
- Admins can fix typos or update text on any business card or web to print order.
- Approval process may reduce freight costs by managing ordering process.
- Approval process may reduce users from stock piling inventory.
- Admins love the business card editor (web to print system)
- Customization and functionality of our business card editor is highly customizable and very efficient. We can set up very specific rules and requirements so that all cards that are designed are consistent with the clients branding. Ask for a demo to see more.
Storefront – What features are included in the buildout?
- Custom URL
- Custom login page
- Custom FAQ page or HELP page
- Custom headers
- Custom folder layouts
- Easy to use ordering process
- Works on all web browsers (even on iPad and other smart devices)
- Easy to use login and password resets
- Order static items
- Order Variable Items
- Easy to use shipping options
- Simple clean designs
- The most up-to-date HTML technology
- User Permissions
- Courier can create banner ads to communicate new items added to the storefront