1) How to prepare your files.
- Courier Graphics has our own PDF profile. When exporting a PDF from any ADOBE product, please export using our settings.
- This will ensure you get the best possible product from us.
- Contact Robert Wolfe firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions on how to export with our PDF profile. 602-437-9700
- We prefer HIGH RES PDFS, but we can accept all file types.
- Images are saved as 300 DPI.
- Images are saved as CMYK not RGB.
- Black and white images are saved as grayscale or bitmap images.
- PMS colors are labeled and consistent throughout the piece.
- Rich blacks are set to 30% cyan, 30% magenta, 30% yellow & 100% black.
- Text is saved as 100% black.
- Save as single page pdfs not spreads.
- 1/8 bleeds on all sides.
- Please Compress before sending by using Zip or Stuffit. (for instructions click here).
2) How to send us a file!
- When ready, click the link below to go to our file transfer page.
- You will need to provide a valid email address and some general information to send files.Note: Files may be discarded if valid information is not provided.Please contact us if you would like to setup a permanent username and password. You will gain greater functionality with a permanent user account.
3) Send a file with a FTP client / program.
- To send a file with FTP software please contact us for a username and password. Once you have an account setup use the following hostname with your preferred FTP client / program: ftp.couriergraphics.com
Send a file with HighTail
- Send via Hightail (2GB or Less)
Send a file via Email
- Email files to your sales representative or to email@example.com (30MB or Less)