Courier Graphics Corporation is proud to announce that we are an Idea Alliance G7 Master Printer.
What is G7 Qualification
G7 is a new calibration method developed to support the GRACoL 7 speci cation. The G refers to the calibrating values, while the “7” refers to the seven primary color values de ned in the ISO 12647-2 printing standard: Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black (K), Red (M+Y), Green (C+Y), and Blue (C+M).
- Defines color-using colorimetry through the use of a spectrophotometer.
- Defines color control by measuring the range of a CMY build.
- Defines gray balance as a primary control.
- A more accurate reproduction of color from proof to press
- Faster make readies times resulting in less waste
- The need for on site press checks are reduced or eliminated
- More consistent color reproduction throughout the press run
- Achieves better visual appearance across a broad range of printing types
- Sets an industry benchmark for color consistency
Color accuracy and consistency provides added value to printed products in a tangible way. G7 minimizes the inconsistencies associated with various printing techniques by standardizing the methods by using measurable tools and technologies. These standardized methods provide better products at lower cost to the companies that employ them. Standardizing processes in a production environment makes the results predictable and repeatable.
Courier’s new 226 lines per inch screening improves imaging quality. Let us show you how these new capabilities can improve your printed products.
Courier Graphcis is a FSC Chain-of-Custody certified company. Forest Stewardship Council is an international organization that promotes environmentally appropriate, socially beneficial and economically viable management of the world’s forests. They monitor the use of forestry products maintained and preserved for use today and tomorrow. They are generally recognized as the leader in this realm and are widely accepted within the industry.
Courier can provide a variety of FSC certified and recycled papers for both our web and sheetfed products. Courier paper purchasing power based upon the volume of paper purchased makes most papers readily available. Courier inventories many of the more frequently used papers. Because we buy much of our paper in truckload quantities, the use of transportation is reduced.