Welcome to our Spring Cover Design Contest!
If you are a designer and would like to design a cover to submit for our design contest, please submit the form below. We will email you an InDesign template file with our masthead and our logo in layered files. Entry Submission deadline is February 28th.
- Your cover design MUST use the new Pantone 2019 Color of the Year, Living Coral, as the theme.
- Design must include the provided publication masthead and company logo. These are formatted as separate layers in the Cover Page ID template file we will provide to you.
- All entry submissions must be original design by the submitting designer, and each submitting artist warrants that the design does not infringe upon any copyright, trademark, or the intellectual property rights of another. This includes, but is not limited to, the use of stock photography, which must conform to the legal uses of the stock imagery.
- By submitting an entry, the designer understands and agrees that if selected as a finalist, the submitted design will be posted online for public general voting by the publication’s readership. Furthermore, the designer of the winning design entry grants Courier Graphics Corporation permission to use the design on the front cover of the Spring 2019 publication, #MKTFWD.
- Winning designer will be required to submit complete InDesign files upon notification of winning, using the provided InDesign file template.
HOW TO SUBMIT AN ENTRY:
- Once you register, we will email you the InDesign template for use in designing your cover submission.
- Design entries must be emailed as a hi-res PDF or JPG to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not submit complete ID files when submitting your entry – only send entries in the form of PDF or JPG
ENTRY DEADLINE: ALL ENTRIES MUST BE RECEIVED BY FEBRUARY 28th.
FINALISTS AND VOTING:
Courier Graphics Corporation with the assistance of a panel of judges, will select three finalists at their sole discretion.
The designs of the three finalists will be posted on this page for viewing/voting by the readers of our publication. The winning design will be determined by popular vote – the design with the most votes wins!
Voting is open to the recipients of our publication and their colleagues.
Only one vote per person/email address will be counted.
Watch your Inbox for email notification that voting is open, follow the link back to this page to view the three finalists and vote for your favorite design.