Below are the laws that Courier Graphics Corporation has to abide by for proper tax laws. If a client has any documentation that waives them of any taxes, please email it to Accounting for review.
Courier Graphics Corporation employees are not to make an suggestions or recommendations on how a client is taxed. Only accounting will determine the proper tax applied on invoices.
- If a project Bills & Ships in state
- If a project Bills out of state & Ships in state: 8.6% tax
- If a project Bills out of state & Ships out of state: 0% tax
- If a project Bills in state & Ships out of state: 2.3% tax
- If a project Bills out of state & Ships out of state, but has a facility in Arizona: 2.3% tax
Arizona Tax Forms
It is the clients responsibility to determine which form applies to their particular business. This form is to be dated for only a 12 month period and will need to be resubmitted every 12 months.