Below are the laws that Courier Graphics Corporation must abide by for proper tax laws. If a client has any documentation that waives them of any taxes, please email it to Accounting for review.
Courier Graphics Corporation employees are not to make a suggestions or recommendations on how a client is taxed. Only accounting will determine the proper tax applied on invoices.
Arizona State Tax Laws
- If a project Bills & Ships in state: 8.6% tax
- If a project Bills out of state & Ships in state: 8.6% tax
- If a project Bills out of state & Ships out of state; except CA: 0% tax
- If a project Bills in state & Ships out of state: 2.3% tax
- If a project Bills out of state & Ships out of state, but has a facility in Arizona: 2.3% tax
Arizona Tax Forms
It is the client’s responsibility to determine which form applies to their particular business. This form is to be dated for only a 12 month period and will need to be resubmitted every 12 months.
California Tax Laws
- All projects are subject to a 7.25% use tax.
- Additionally, if Courier’s sales exceed $100,000 or has more than 200 shipments into a particular district, sales to that district will be subject to the district tax.
- CA Tax May be exempt if project falls under “Printed Sales Messages” exemption; a form will need to be completed for each individual project.
- CA Tax may be exempt if resellers certificate is submitted.
California Tax Forms
It is the client’s responsibility to determine which form applies to their particular business or project. See below for downloadable forms.